Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My first Post

This is my first experience with blogging and I must say, I'm pretty excited! I don't have any followers, and don't really care. I'm not writing for anyone. Just me :) And perhaps my wife and kids should I die unexpectedly. My wife, for some reason, finds me interesting still and said she was pretty stoked as well that I would finally start blogging. As I understand it, blogging is like an online journal made public to all who want to view. I will be posting thoughts as they enter my mind, and interesting conversations that I have with my Wife and Children that may provoke thought to those who read it, or remind Me of our children as they grow. Happy Blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere :) Any blogging questions, feel free to ask ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kim. glad to see you blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now get your wife to CO-AUTHOR! :) PLZZZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to read your blogs! The nice thing about blogging is that you can make your blog private at anytime. :) Sometimes there are just too many nosy people out there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kime, I'm so enjoying your whole thought process, hahaha. I just started blogging too. ITs great, isn't it? Anyways, its good to be able to be updated thru blogging even though we hardly see eachother. Glad all is well on your end. Have fun with your braces:-)

    ReplyDelete